The company was established in 2001 by a group of experienced water engineering professionals and has built a reputation for collaboration, innovation, quality workmanship, flexibility and an ability to deliver projects on time and budget.
GO specialises in delivering water treatment and pumping projects for Water Authorities and Councils that involve a broad range of work including civil, building, mechanical and electrical aspects. We have a National reach in most Australian states and our clients include Sydney Water, SEQWater, SA Water, WA Water Corporation, Coliban Water, Central Highlands Water and Lower Murray Water.
We have an experienced in-house 3-D and Virtual Reality modelling team to complement the design work of our consulting partners. These combinations of skills allow us to provide innovative, constructible designs that stakeholders can review in virtual reality before construction commences.
At GO we place a high priority on maintaining close ongoing relationships with our clients, consultants, suppliers and subcontractors. When we deliver water projects throughout Australia, we partner with local subcontractors to undertake civil and electrical work. We engage our subcontractors in our project teams, support them in developing their systems, and pay them on time.
As a private company with a flat management structure, GO provides cost-effective solutions and delivers on time without fuss. Since 2001 we have been awarded over 300 water projects and have never been penalised for late completion. Many of these projects have in fact been completed ahead of schedule and under accelerated timeframes.
We provide ongoing industry support through membership of the Water Industry Alliance and the regular sponsorship of WaterAid events across Australia. GO also supports a number of local sporting clubs and sponsor selected elite athletes in support of their endeavours.
Our points of difference
- Our flat management structure allows fast and informed decision making
- Our virtual reality solutions allow stakeholders to get what they want
- We consistently deliver projects on time
- We are water specialists, so our systems are tailored to the industry
- Our Subcontractor relationships ensure efficient, quality workmanship
- We have proven Safety management systems, achieving 10 years LTI free
- In-house detailed design ensures that designs are practical, efficient and easily constructible