At GO we have a set of Guiding Principles that define our behaviours. These are the principles upon which we conduct business and deliver projects:
health and safety
Health and Safety is paramount in everything we do.
We do what we say we are going to do.
We act with character and competence.
We continually strive for perfection.
We value, care for and understand our colleagues, clients, suppliers and our environment.
Our Quality Assurance, Occupational Health and Safety and Environmental Management systems are all incorporated into one Integrated Management System which has accreditation to the following standards:
- Australian Government Building and Construction OHS Accreditation Scheme (Federal Safety Scheme)
- Occupational Health and Safety Management to AS4801:2001 and OHSAS18001:2007
- Quality Management Systems to ISO 9001:2008
- Environmental Management Systems to ISO 14001:2004
These systems have been developed specifically for the water industry, and combined with a large team of experienced and well trained water industry professionals, ensures that projects are consistently delivered to our clients' satisfaction.
As evidence of the effectiveness of our Management Systems, GO has operated for over ten (10) years without incurring a Lost Time Injury to any of its staff, and has never received an environmental protection order.
Click to view accreditations
- Federal Safety Accreditation 2014-2017
- AS/NZS 4801:2001 Occupational health and safety management systems
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality management systems
- OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational health and safety management systems – requirements
- ISO 14001:2004 Environmental management systems
- GO-1-01 Joint Work Health, Safety, Rehabilitation, Quality & Environment Policy 2015.
“Congratulations to all at GO. The continuous hard work and efforts made to continually improve the management system has driven success here. The Water Corporation values the way GO continue to work with us as One Team.”